Monday, April 11, 2011

Tic Toc Shout Out - If you live in AZ

If you live in the Phoenix area and need your watched fixed, looking to buy a nice watch or are in search of a grandfather clock go to:

Clock Dr.
10610 N. 71st Place
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
Scottsdale Rd. & Shea

http://www.clockdr.com/


These people were awesome. I broke my Polar FT80, which was a gift from a client. The thing is ridiculous and I feel bad that I really only use the stop watch feature. 


I went in there to have it repaired (the pin broke) and they fixed it under 5 minutes. The lady hands is to me and says, "you're all set." I reply, "what's the damage." She says, "nothing. Come back and tell your friends."


So, I am honoring my word. Very friendly people and if I ever need anything done they have my business. 


Also, this place was pretty sweet. They had a ridiculous assortment of grandfather clocks. I was afraid to touch them because breaking one would have run me 2 months salary! 


They also had this clock, which reminded me of Officer Chris "Machine" Ottoviani of the FPD. 




Good people, good service. 

No comments:

Post a Comment